Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have the bad case of Eye Bags!?

I have had bad eye bags under my eyes for about two years now. They don't seem to go away on there own so I tried a few things. First I tried the cucumber method, then I tried heating up olive oil and placing it on my eyes. I've tried the cold spoons and hot water with salt in it. Nothing seems to work. I don't think I have a low iron level because I heard that can cause eye bags. Someone Help Me Here!I have the bad case of Eye Bags!?
Don't stare at LCD screens too much (computer, tv, gameboy, etc. that can cause eyebags. Also try taking a daily vitamin, it helped my friend alt when she had the same problem! also one thing that MAY work for you is splashing water all over your face when you get out of bed first thing in the morning. i'm not sure this works but you could give it a try.


i really truly hope this helps and good luck! :)I have the bad case of Eye Bags!?
First when applying moisture do you gently TAP the moisturizer under eyes or rub? I hope you do the first!!! The Skin that surrounds your eye is very fragile BE CAREFUL! Never apply moisturizer to eyelids it is not needed here and will cause the skin to droop in time due to the extra weight . Underneath and along the sides it may be needed but as I said gently tap it on with your pinky finger.


Vitamin K is wonderful for dark circles/bags under eyes, also helps greatly with varicose veins. You can purchase in a cram form at any health food store. For the best quick fix DON'T LAUGH!!!


PREPARATION H


Think about what it is made for.... to reduce swelling and inflammation of blood vessels. WORKS MIRACLE'S
I have heard preparation H works wonders for eye bags........ I am dead serious........ I've heard it over the years from many different sources......





Theres always other products for this too, just walk through the skin/ facial cream section of your local store.





Avon and Mary Kay sales people also sell creams for this....... and for a quick solution use some cover up
Are you a smoker? I for the life of me couldn't figure out why I always had the bags. It goes away after you quit. If not, I had also heard about the preparation H...
  • makeup products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment