Thursday, May 13, 2010

I lost Coach bags in my checked-in luggage after I came back from NY JFK. Can police man help this case?

I took Delta (DL705) from NY JFK and transfered in LAX(CI005) back to Taiwan. I found out that there were 3 Coach bags,2 Coach wallets and 2 CK wallets missing. Total value is about USD650. However, I originally packed some clothes in these bags still left in the luggage. Obviously, it must be somebody steal these bags and leave those unuseful stuff to us during inspection process. Bt the way, I also got TSA label on the luggage. Can NY or LA police help this case? Who can I claim for?I lost Coach bags in my checked-in luggage after I came back from NY JFK. Can police man help this case?
You claim is with Delta. They took possession of your luggage when you boarded their flight. It is their responsibility to return your luggage to you - or to pay you the value of your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment