Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am 16 and I have a bad case of eye bags. They make me look 25! It's horrible. how do I get rid of them?

I've tried cucumbers and they NEVER work. Please helpI am 16 and I have a bad case of eye bags. They make me look 25! It's horrible. how do I get rid of them?
Chamomile creams,or tea bags.





You simply soak tea bags in hot water,rinse in cool water,to create an eye pack that really does wonders!Then apply for 20 minutes or so,and this will immediately reduce puffiness and dark circles will begin to fade rather quickly!Chamomile night creams,and eye gels will do wonders as well and are quite reasonably priced.I am 16 and I have a bad case of eye bags. They make me look 25! It's horrible. how do I get rid of them?
I used to use ice on under it it makes it less swollen and maybe even tee bags but wet them first. What i also used in makeup product is concealer its the cheat way to get out of that situation i always used to wake up and have them terribly but now i can use those techniques and it works so good! I suggest that you use the ice cube technique and the tea bag technique then after that put some concealer on and if you wear eye shadow dab some gold or white eyeshadow whatever matches your skin and rub it in that makes your eyes pop out more and say bye to the morning bags!
Well apparently this works really well so you should give it a go :)





What you need: sandalwood oil, honey, 1 egg white.





Make sure your face is clean. In a container, mix 1 egg-white with 10 drops of sandalwood oil and 3 drops of honey.





Set in the fridge for 5 minutes. Take the mixture out and dab it under the eyes gently, and let it dry. Wash it off with warm water and finish with cold water. Then put on your best moisturiser.





Good luck! And you can use it all over your face if you want.
You can use alot of things. In the morning i have metal spoons in the freezer and you set them under your eyes until warm and they fade alot. you can also use cucumbers and i dont wear make up but i use concealer just underneath because it completely fades them
Frozen spoon, tea bags, preperation H (gross, i know)
do breath meditation which will make you calm and make the blood flow regulated

No comments:

Post a Comment