Sunday, January 24, 2010

Anyone know of a laptop case that lets you use your laptop while in the bag?

I used to have a laptop case that unzipped at the bottom and folded open allowing me to leave the laptop in it's case and use it. Laptop was stolen and I can't find it now for my replacement laptop.





(this is a repost of the same question and have read all the ';guidelines'; and would like to know why people are removing questions like this. I really want to find which case will let me do this.)Anyone know of a laptop case that lets you use your laptop while in the bag?
I know exactly what you're looking for.





I've looked extensively and can't find it either, i thought the hard case i posted would let you open the top, but with the lip of the case it looked hard to access everything you needed to esp. the optical drive and any rear usb port, even though most laptops now don't have many ports on the rear.





Um, so the actual laptop screen was held up/back by the back of the case? What exactly held the laptop screen to the case, and how easy was it to open/close with the case all the way unzipped?Anyone know of a laptop case that lets you use your laptop while in the bag?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>





Someone heard me and started making something similar. That's funny.

Report Abuse


  • makeup products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment