Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bass guitar CASE and/or GIG BAG--- suggestions? Not too pricey, but decent. please read.?

I'm looking for a good BASS guitar gig bag or case. I want something that's around $50, but that is good quality. A lot of the ones that I've seen have little/no padding, or the stitching rips easily. Please give me ideas/suggestions/links for what would be good. The case is JUST AS IMPORTANT as the instrument, so I want to get it right the first time (otherwise both case and bass will get damaged/destroyed) THANK YOU!





I'm purchasing a Squire Vintage Modifed Precision Bass... so it will have to fit well...





Reviews on this case? It looks good for the price. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/R鈥?/a>Bass guitar CASE and/or GIG BAG--- suggestions? Not too pricey, but decent. please read.?
Gator and Musiciansfriend have decent models, if at moderately above $50, go to musiciansfriend.com and music123.com, and look at outpost/clearance first.Bass guitar CASE and/or GIG BAG--- suggestions? Not too pricey, but decent. please read.?
I play bass too.look at this


http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBAIBB

No comments:

Post a Comment