Friday, January 22, 2010

Case/Bag for Nikon D40 w/ 18-200 VR attached?

I will have no other lens attached. I want to fit these 2 in with battery charger and the lens hood, that's about it.





I want triangular shape if possible...want to be able to hang it on one of the shoulders like a messenger bag...(should be weather proof for rain) and walk....if i find something cool to shoot at....just pull the kit out of the bag...shoot ...and put it back.





I don't want you to recommend me just the brands.....please also include model names/numbers.





No backpack cases please! No square shape small ice-chest kind of boxes too...Case/Bag for Nikon D40 w/ 18-200 VR attached?
Tamarac Velocity 7





Works great, over the shoulder


I can use it when out hiking, without worrying about it falling off





I use it with a Nikon D200 n 18-200 VR lens, with space to space for batteries, water, etcCase/Bag for Nikon D40 w/ 18-200 VR attached?
Your best bet is to take your camera and lens to a good camera store and try out the bags. Make sure the bag is comfortable and holds what you need it to. Don't worry about brand. As long as it is well padded, comfortable to wear and holds your stuff your good.
Go to www.caselogic.com. I can't think of the model number off the top of my head but they have good DSLR cases at a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment