Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cosmetics Bag as a Pencil Case?

Do you (or would you) use a cosmetics bag as a pencil case? Like using a makeup pouch (something like this for example: http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp… ) as a pencil case?





Just curious, because I have a friend who uses a makeup bag as a pencil case.Cosmetics Bag as a Pencil Case?
I actually use a makeup bag just like that one for a pencil case. because some pencil cases are just plain...these are much cuter!Cosmetics Bag as a Pencil Case?
yeah i think thats a great idea!! i love the bag also and if u want another one maybe something from pink would be good like...


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce…
yepp i got this one :





http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/Pr…





it's really nice and durable
yeah sure!


I have a little cometic bag it actualy looks like a pencil case and nobody even notices they just say it's pretty !
Yeah, why not? It's not like there are set rules. I bought a new one this week which would be great for one. As long as it isn't explicitly a makeup bag, you're fine!
that would look great as a pencil case. all i got is a backpack. i just stuff em inside wherever they fit.
If I was a girl, I would if it would stay up well.





That's expensive to me though, if all you're doing is holding pencils...





My sister just uses those Claires mesh bags.
yeah! i would!
sure! it's being resourceful! cute!
um, why not?


I saw a vey nice pencil case I wanted to buy as a cosmetic case
thats what i do, or vice versa. little, cute bags just have so many purposes. its actually very resourceful of her
Ya!!! i DO THAT ALL THE TIME ;]
yea the white
Yeah. Why not?
sure why not
of course! it'd be cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment