Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you have an air bag installed into your computer just in case you fall asleep in front of it?

Yeah... both frontal impact and side curtain.. came standard with my DellDo you have an air bag installed into your computer just in case you fall asleep in front of it?
No an alarm clock goes off once a new question is posted.Do you have an air bag installed into your computer just in case you fall asleep in front of it?
Heck Yes!
LOL thank you now you are very wise and funny.
No. I have the keyboard so i will wake up with my face looking as a keyboard !!! :p
Good Idea!! Where can I get one..:)
NO..because everytime I hit my head I am hoping it will bring me back to sanity and get the hell off yahoo answers....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
No. I sit on my bed and hopefully if I fall asleep I'll fall backwards and land on my bed.
No..I don't fall i asleep in fromt of the computer! I go to bed if i get tired!
yes i do .do u
That's a good one. Lol!!!!!! You get a star from me.
yea' but DO NOT tell anyone plz
lol i think i need one
wait a sec....doesn't everyone!?!?!?
i should have...i'm always falling asleep with it on my lap
no, if I'd fall asleep I'd fall asleep on my desk or if my head falls too fast I'd hit my head and it would wake me up
lol.. no, I have a older model, cool idea though.
LOL...no, that sounds like a good idea though.
  • makeup products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment