Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Would i damage my guitar by leaving it on a stand instead of a gig bag or case?

i really dont need to transport my guitar, so im just wondering if leaving it on a good stand will protect its body/neck/frets/strings. I assume keeping it in a case keeps it at a good temperature....Would i damage my guitar by leaving it on a stand instead of a gig bag or case?
I wouldn't leave it out for too long. The more it's out of it's case, the likelier it's gonna get knocked over and dinged up.


Even if it's just sitting in a corner, dust will cling to it and get into the bridge or the pickups. It wouldn't harm the sound, but it'd make your guitar look like crap.Would i damage my guitar by leaving it on a stand instead of a gig bag or case?
no you wouldnt but if a lot of people are around it then your better off putting it in the case
it's probably be better if you put it in a case especially if you have things around that can damage it, kids, friends, pets, etc.


so i'd put it in a case

No comments:

Post a Comment