Sunday, January 24, 2010

CSI 3 Case 2 1st Person Shooter: It won't let me click on the red bag after talking to Andy.?

I've processed all the evidence and asked all the questions of everybody. I've even used all the hints but nothing works - I was able to click the bag one time but it only let me look at it and now it won't allow me to click on it at all. This is the 2nd time I've been through this - I deleted my profile and started over - does anyone know how I can get to click on the bag and get the PDA?CSI 3 Case 2 1st Person Shooter: It won't let me click on the red bag after talking to Andy.?
check the walkthrough online. For that part, you have to have a warrant to have the PDA and unforuntately, if you don't have the evidence against him it won't happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment