Friday, January 22, 2010

My GF is leaving me and I got drunk and pissed in her suit cases and bags! I said it was her cat!?

Will the police be able to tell ? Hurry -they are on the way!My GF is leaving me and I got drunk and pissed in her suit cases and bags! I said it was her cat!?
her clothes can be washed- you should have gone for the TV or the make-up caseMy GF is leaving me and I got drunk and pissed in her suit cases and bags! I said it was her cat!?
hi

Report Abuse



go boy

Report Abuse



that is great
If you're the kind of person that would do that, then good for her leaving you.
She should have left you a long time ago. You got issues peeing in her suitcase.
Not sure! If you touched her suitcases ever in the past and she never cleaned them to rid your dna, no! Your dna is already on the bags! Most likely from shedding your epithelial cells which everyone does! Urine is sterile and not sure that you would shed the epithelial cells lining your urethra? If so that could be a source but again any source would be ruled out based on what mentioned previously. The real question is did you hurt her in any way and if thats the case you probably deserve what you got coming! If you didnt hurt her and they prove you did it wash the bags, no harm done! One last thing why did you piss in her suit cases ???
I think she already know. Do you think she'd call the cops if she thought that cat did it?
Yes! They can send it to the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment