Friday, January 22, 2010

Do Epiphone Electric Guitars come with a case/gig bag if purchased in the UK?

I've ordered a Tony Iommi signature G400 and I'm not sure if I will need to buy a case. I had a Gibson SG standard a few years ago which came with a soft case/gig bag. I had to sell it.......serious bummer.Do Epiphone Electric Guitars come with a case/gig bag if purchased in the UK?
Why did you sell it? The Epiphone version is a toy in comparison. Maybe the G400 is ok, and I believe they have cases, though I think they charge extra. If you want a good case that won't let any breakage occur, get a Hiscox SG case. SG's have a rather delicate neck/ headstock joint, and should be evenly supported.





My mistake. I checked the spec and it looks like you've got yourself a good'un.


Best of luck with it!Do Epiphone Electric Guitars come with a case/gig bag if purchased in the UK?
I don't know the answer to this, but I'm starring it. A few of my contacts play guitar.


I just wanted to say hello :)
It completly depends where you have got it from!!! If you are going to be taking it out of the house alot then you may want to treat yourself to a decent hardcase anyway!!! Have fun playing your new guitar !!!!
I am not sure why you are asking here!





Surely the people to ask is who you bought it from !!

No comments:

Post a Comment