Friday, January 22, 2010

I need a vanity case/makeup bag?

i'm trying to find a makeup bag or case.


i want a big one, relatively cheap, and preferably pretty :)


i'm in the UK so UK sites only pleaaase,


can anyone give me any ideas?


xxI need a vanity case/makeup bag?
i would try victorias secret.


www.victoriassecret.com


they have HUGE make up bags that don't even look all that big, but they fit EVERYTHING.


and they come in many different colors!I need a vanity case/makeup bag?
ted baker.co.uk


i ordered a real cool pink 1 4 my 17 yr old sis nd she uses it all the time..


it is realtively big and is pretty pink but not all that lovey dovey crap...


go to the home page and put in what you want to search for in the search box nd away u go ;-)


xxx
I would try Wal-Mart near the back of the make-up or E-bay. Also Target.
Samsonite makes the best travel make up bag. or... Go to Bath %26amp; Body works they sometimes have great bags on sale

No comments:

Post a Comment