Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nikon D40 camera bag or case?

I just got a nikon d40. I was wondering where i can get a cute(er) bag then all the bags that are out there. Websites will help. Thanks!!!!Nikon D40 camera bag or case?
I use and like Crumpler camera bags. They're an Australian company, but here's their international site: https://www.crumplerbags.com





Crumpler bags are just as tough as any brand, but they're not as drab and functional looking on the outside. What I like most about them is that they don't scream out that they're camera bags.





Of course, ';cute'; is personal call. Give their website a look and see if you like them.Nikon D40 camera bag or case?
I saw some really cute Hannah Montana bags at Target! Some were in pink and some in light blue. Really cute!





It's a camera. You don't need a cute bag. You just need to protect your camera. And don't forget to use that strap.

No comments:

Post a Comment