Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are Vera Bradley bags good to use as a laptop case?

I just got a new laptop, so I was looking for a cute case to carry it in. I really like the Vera Bradley messenger bags, and was wondering how well they hold up. I wouldn't be using it much, it would be mainly for traveling purposes. If anyone has any useful information, it would be greatly appreciated.Are Vera Bradley bags good to use as a laptop case?
she actually makes a labtop case thats padded and it comes in all the patterns...


check out her website :)Are Vera Bradley bags good to use as a laptop case?
Look at kelsiemarie.com I got one of these cases and I really like it alot. It's real cute and you don't have to take your laptop out. I have three friends who have one too, and they all really like it. Check it out!
i go to a laptop school (thats how i can get on right now! lol) and a lotta ppl dont use cases. but the ppl who DO have laptop cases use vera bradley, so im pretty sure that they are reliable, and yeah they are really really cute haha

No comments:

Post a Comment