Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm looking for a SCUBA gear Roller Bag or Roller Hard Case. Any Suggestions?

I was wondering what kind of bag you guys/gals use to carry all your equipments. I need a roller bag or roller case that would hold Everything including one tank. I prefer a hard case that I can lock. The ability to carry a tank on the roller bag/case is highly preferred. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.I'm looking for a SCUBA gear Roller Bag or Roller Hard Case. Any Suggestions?
Are you talking about a full sized 80 cft tank? Why wouldn't you rent that (as they usually charge almost nothing more than the air)?





In any event, I would look at these http://www.stahlsac.com/diving_luggage.h鈥?/a> as I have been very happy with them. If you want gaint, Patagonia had a huge bag (black hole??) and Pelican makes some great wheeled hard cases. Still, I don't know that you can get a hard case that big that would also be allowed onto a plane.I'm looking for a SCUBA gear Roller Bag or Roller Hard Case. Any Suggestions?
I've got the Akona soft travel bag but that does not allow room for a tank. Just keep in mind that that the weight limit on some of these regional puddle jumpers keep my gear to the minimum I dont even take weights when I travel. Especially if you are using an 80cf tank everyone has those for rent, if you had a 120cf I could understand taking it sort of.
look it up on the net...that always works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment