Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where can I find a HUGE, NOT ROLEY pretty duffel bag for kind of cheap? I also need a toiletry case?

My camp requires a huge amount of stuff. I have to pack 6 days of clothes, sheets, a blanket, a pillow, and a bunch of towels in one bag. Also, it needs to be a duffle, because that is what the camp wants. It can't be on wheels. I need it for less than 45 dollars. I also need a toiletry case to hold soap and stuff. I would like it to have compartments for soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc. I would like that to be under 25 dollars. Links please!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!! :)Where can I find a HUGE, NOT ROLEY pretty duffel bag for kind of cheap? I also need a toiletry case?
ROSS has these kind of bags that are very large - and cheap (bette priced and bigger than their Wal Mart equivalent). If you're not hung up on wheels, Bass Pro Shops has HUGE bags that are cheap :).





Enjoy camp!Where can I find a HUGE, NOT ROLEY pretty duffel bag for kind of cheap? I also need a toiletry case?
Thanks!

Report Abuse



Go to Ross, Walmart, , or Target for both items

No comments:

Post a Comment