Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ryanair - how do they check cabin bags dimensions? think wheels on my case may just take it over allowed width

Hand luggage only to be 20cm wide but the wheel brackets on my little case make it about 2 cm wider than this. Will I get picked up for this at the airport? Cos I don't want to be turned away when I get there. Does anyone know how they measure/check them? Booking in information makes it sound very strict. ThanksRyanair - how do they check cabin bags dimensions? think wheels on my case may just take it over allowed width
Just to be sure I would get a smaller bag. Ryan Air are well known for being extra strict and they will have no qualms about insisting that your bag is checked into the hold and being made to pay stupid amounts of money to do so.





Even if it is allowed on the way out, you can bet that on the way back you'll get stung - it's called sod's law!Ryanair - how do they check cabin bags dimensions? think wheels on my case may just take it over allowed width
You're talking Ryanair. If they can stitch you up - they will! And believe me, if your bag is 2cm too wide they'll make you put it in the hold and charge you for the privilege. I'd strongly suggest you get a smaller bag to avoid trouble at the airport.
I'm sure they won't care, it's only 2cm. I've seen people take on HUGE bags that don't even fit in the above head storage.





I think, as long as it fits through the wee x-ray machine, you're fine :)
They have a basket that it must fit in , if it drops in the basket you're OK
  • makeup products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment