Friday, January 22, 2010

If u were stuck on an island and could only take stuff in a small weekend bag ( NOT A SUITE CASe).............?

only between 1 to 10 things unless u can think of something small and useful.


hahahahha


i just thought of something


if i answered my own question i would say ( MY NETWORK) and i don't even have Verizon :)





PLEASE star ! P)If u were stuck on an island and could only take stuff in a small weekend bag ( NOT A SUITE CASe).............?
i would probably say waffles, a fire cracker and a super charged light. you know waffles for when i get hungry, a fire cracker to get helicopter's attention, and a light to get a boat's attention.If u were stuck on an island and could only take stuff in a small weekend bag ( NOT A SUITE CASe).............?
my best friends a laptop a cell phone from at and t band aids 1,000,000 dollars my sleeping bag a tent a tv that i would carry my sister and my parents
My wife (no cloths) a few water bottles, fishing supplies, and a knife. Maybe 1 pan if it fit.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment