Sunday, January 24, 2010

I need a case of Coronas & a bag of key limes . Is it beer thirty yet ?

haven't you ever tried putting a shot of tequila in coronas...if not omg i will bring the tequila it is Delicious....on my way...I need a case of Coronas %26amp; a bag of key limes . Is it beer thirty yet ?
we both must think alike my beer thirty and corona';s with the lime of course came yesterday at 7:00p.m.I need a case of Coronas %26amp; a bag of key limes . Is it beer thirty yet ?
lol not yet its only 1pm
Dos Equis is so much better
It's Noon, my way. Way too early, for me.
Always in Margeritaville!!
IN MY WORLD ANY TIME AFTER 9 AM THAT IS, ITS BEER TIME SO GO FOR IT BRO !
anytime is beer time!!! i thought about having one on my lunch break how funny is that. but i get off at 2 and will be grabbing one when i get home so have a corona for me.
give me a case of stella artois anyday.





that mexican beer is nasty.
somewhere it is
Just wait another hour or so.
It's midnight in Bangkok, you better get started!
It's beery thirty somewhere. Coronas with limes sounds really good right about now too. Good choice.
think I'll join ya..!
It always is in my house !
It's beer thirty no matter where you are, because it is some place. That's how I look at it anyway. Just don't drink, and drive.
ya want a natural light? it's all i got right now.....
Thanx for the points.
I'm in Louisiana. It's always beer thirty here. Drink up, sweetie. (Damn good choice!!!)
its been berr 30, i was at lunch drinkin with coworkers
It's always beer thirty somewhere. Drink away.
It's like beer forty five.

No comments:

Post a Comment