Sunday, January 24, 2010

A marketing woman in our office wields a case that looks like a rifle bag...should I be afraid?

Don't be silly. How can a rifle case hurt you. If she was wielding a case of syphilis or gonorrhea you should be scared but a rifle case? Where's the threat?A marketing woman in our office wields a case that looks like a rifle bag...should I be afraid?
You don't have to worry about the marketing people... as long as you're not a 9-year-old boy. I swear, if Matt Fleckenstein does another ';in-depth user study'; with any more prepubescent males, I'm going to start calling him The King of Pop. And not the sugar water kind.

Report Abuse


A marketing woman in our office wields a case that looks like a rifle bag...should I be afraid?
If she ever gets fired, run for cover!
It could be anything- large, valuable marketing materials often get rolled up and placed in bags like that. It could be a lacrosse or hockey stick, or other piece of sports equipment. It could be fishing equipment. Why don't you ask her?
No, I doubt she would carry a rifle around that often. If she planned to use it, my guess is it would show on that day only.





You could always ask her what it is. Say something like ';I really like your carry case, do you find it holds everything well?'; or something like that.. Then judge the response you get.
Sometimes projection screens look like rifles. Since she's in marketing, she probably does a lot of slideshows on the go. I think you're just overreacting.
I need more information. In today's time it's hard to trust.
Maybe it holds blueprints. I wouldn't be too afraid unless she's the ';quiet type,'; which is unusual in a marketing dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment