Friday, January 22, 2010

Why is it so hard to find laptop case/bags for 16'; laptops?

I have a 16'; HP Pavillion DV6 laptop and I'm looking for a case, and they're next to imposible to find?Why is it so hard to find laptop case/bags for 16'; laptops?
16 inches is a very unusual size for a laptop. Some manufacturers only build computers in 13, 15, and 17 inches. I've also seen plenty at 14 inches but I've never actually heard of one at 16. Try browsing around HP and see if they have any cases.


Next, you can check out targus to see what they have:


http://targus.com/us/cases_notebook_16in鈥?/a>





And if all else fails, just go an inch bigger and get a 17'; case or bag.Why is it so hard to find laptop case/bags for 16'; laptops?
What andy said however I have the same laptop as you and it fits in a 15' bag so I would try some bags and they should work as well. I have the HP pavilion dv6 1245
Probably because 16inches is large, and most people buy laptops that are smaller, so theres more demand for it, thus meaning more supply. Check out ebay, or best buy. They usually have it.
They're not too difficult to find. You can definitely Google laptop cases and it will pull up some results for you, and I'm sure more PC retailers have some bags available. Here are some links for you that I found.





Hope this helps.
It's not a common size. Just go with a 17'; case and it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment