Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can this make up bag be used as a pencil case?

I want a really nice pencil case for september and I was wondering if anyone new if this David and Goliath make up bag is the right size for it.





This is the link:


http://www.chicksrule.co.uk/index.php?ma鈥?/a>





Thanks!!!





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCan this make up bag be used as a pencil case?
Hey,





it has the sizes on their lmao.


I would have said that was a pencil case if I didnt read that it was a makeup bag!





Hope I helped!


xCan this make up bag be used as a pencil case?
Yes ofcourse. It looks like a pencil case. It also looks quite big on the outside.
Yeah it actually looks like a pencil case for 5 year old
Hahaha that cute, ! Yeah you could tottaly get away with that!
Yeah course it could! I had a make up bag a few years ago that i used for a pencil case! xx
Um - it gives the dimensions on the ad:





- 18 cm L x 8 cm H


- - 7'; L x 3'; H





So, yes!
yeah, i think it could! it's cute btw :)
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment