Friday, January 22, 2010

I have a frozen case of beer and i need to hide it in my bag to bring to college.?

Will the beer get everything in my bag all wet if it is left there to thaw out overnight?I have a frozen case of beer and i need to hide it in my bag to bring to college.?
drink them all right now! DO ITTTTTI have a frozen case of beer and i need to hide it in my bag to bring to college.?
Take the beers up and wrap them up in a beach towel..... The only thats going to happen is your bags going to get wet if you leave them floating around
It's a moot point, since the beer isn't worth transporting--freezing it has made it flat.
Make sure the seal on the beer has not been broken...then even a beach towel wont help...dont freeze beer anyways lol
yeah... isn't it easier taking sprits in?

No comments:

Post a Comment