Friday, January 22, 2010

Messenger bag or Laptop case?

I recently got a laptop and don't know what to store it in. I'm going to college in the fall and was wondering if I should keep it in a messenger bag (which I already have) with all of my books and just put a protective sleeve on it, or buy a laptop case. Which would be a better idea? Could you recommend any cases/sleeves? Any help is appreciated!Messenger bag or Laptop case?
If your messenger bag already has a protective pocket for laptops in it with sufficient padding, then I would just buy a laptop sleeve and put it in your regular bag. But if it doesn't, you'd be better off getting a new laptop bag. You can't be too cautious. You need to have extra padding to protect your hard drive from bouncing around too much, which will result in a dead computer. Better safe than sorry. As for brands, I have one from Targus. Other good ones are Belkin, Kensington, and Swiss. Just make sure the bag doesn't look too much like a laptop bag though for safety reasons.Messenger bag or Laptop case?
My first thought is would you end up carrying both, a good deal of the time, if you bought a laptop case? Second, will the laptop fit in the messenger bag comfortably with the books and whatnot? Third, will everything in the messanger bag be to heavy to handle? If the answer is yes to the first 2 and no to the third, I would buy one of those zippered sleeves. Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment