Friday, January 22, 2010

Would a Train Case makeup bag make a good lunch box in high school?

i'm going into 9th grade this upcomming school year, and i always ued a lunch bag untill mine ripped to shreds, then i used plastic bags. as a more chic and trendy option, i was thinking i could use a train case makeup bag (in case you dont know----)


something like this----


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51鈥?/a>


http://www.liverpool.com/assets/_files/i鈥?/a>








would that make a good option for a lunch bag??





i would describe myself as an upper-east prepatoery student, people tell me i dress alot like blair waldorf, but i dont watch gossip girl so i dotn really know what they mean... i wear like white shirtss with waist skirts and pumps and scarves but w/e.








yeahh would that be a good option???





i already know where i can get them, thats no problem ;)Would a Train Case makeup bag make a good lunch box in high school?
those are adorable. i would go for something a bit smaller to stick in your backpack. if you really want to use if for your lunch its fine but it would be so much cute as like a relay makeup/tolitries/women products stuff. but its cute has a lunch bag. :]]Would a Train Case makeup bag make a good lunch box in high school?
Yooh answerd my question and yooH affended me and I do not like that at all why woold yooh say A STRAW HAT if yooh have NADA TO SAY TO ME THAT WILL AFFENDED ME DONT ANSWER MA QUESTION IIGHT. there is yoohr answer
I'm sure that would make a great lunchbox. Do you realise how lucky you are if that is all you have to worry about at your age?
Hell Yeah! I like those. I'd carry one, but I'm a dude and don't eat lunch either.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment