Friday, January 22, 2010

If testicle are damaged can they be fixed again? like in my case i feel the very loose and their bag stretchy?

these broken balls have made me look like a fagoet . i am very sad.any help?If testicle are damaged can they be fixed again? like in my case i feel the very loose and their bag stretchy?
Relax there not broken. You just hang low. Careful of how you sit in certian seats. I'm not a doctor so I would guess technically they might be able to reduce the distance. But I would consider that a terrible waste of money. Besides it adds more avalible loose skin for larger arrousals. If you understand. I use to think the same thing and made the mistake of talking about it at times. So trust me and relax and just feel sorry for yourself when you hit old age and they hang to your knees. LOLIf testicle are damaged can they be fixed again? like in my case i feel the very loose and their bag stretchy?
Hi Sweetie,


The only way u'd get covered r assistance from a heath plan where u live is if it chronically pains %26amp; interferes with r life? Otherwise, they'd call it Plastic Surgery in which u'd have to pay for. Life r death situations. But yes, they can take off the excess skin, r transplant more, wrap 2 silicone around em that wud make r tesicles look %26amp; feel natural, %26amp; still c** as u alway's have in the past r preference? Good Luck! lol





LOL, Diana D


U'd have to be a real good actor!!!
your balls are trying to stay at a safe temp away from your body to protect ;your little fish if this bothers you just ware tight shorts and keep your balls up unless you are planning a family in that case you want your buds to hang loose and kool
wear a jock strap with cup. is like a bra for balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment