Sunday, January 24, 2010

Would it be stupid to pack a bag for Great America just in case?

So tomorrow, the 8th graders at my school are all going to Great America. Well, I was supposed to do(I turned my permission slip along with the correct amount of money, no detentions, no F's, and no overdue books)but my math teacher said that I wasn't going because I didn't turn my permission slip in. I DID turn it in because I turned it in with the money and my mom remembers signing it. Well she said she'd try to fix it. This happened on Friday. They put the bus lists up so late that I didn't have that much time to deal with it. The bus assignments were up yesterday. So, my mom said she's going to go talk to my math teacher(she's in charge of it) and ask her about this situation in the morning tomorrow. But if they can't find my permission slip, I'm pretty sure that I'll have to go to school. Would it be stupid to pack a bag for it just in case they let me go?Would it be stupid to pack a bag for Great America just in case?
Of course it's not stupid! Have your mom write you a note, and say that's your new permission slip. You paid, so why shouldn't they let you go?


Pack a bag, for sure, and I bet they'll let you go in the end. They don't want to leave you at school. :D





*edit* If they didn't count your permission slip, that's their fault. Be adamant that you turned it in, and that your mom knows you did. Be confident, and I bet they'll let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment