Friday, January 22, 2010

I need a stylish reasonably priced case/bag for my widescreen laptop?

I started a new course at college recently, and I've found that it would be very useful if I could bring my laptop in for research.


The thing is it's a pain finding a bag that fits my laptop, because it's widescreen (around 17';) and when I do find one it's either incredibly ugly or ridiculously priced. (which, admit, is tempting, but I am a full-time student with a part-time job and on minimum wage -.-' ... yeah I need a new job -.-')


I'd prefer a laptop bag or carrycase that doesn't look like it's for a laptop, as naturally I don't want it to be obvious what's in it. But I don't want a backpack. preferably a tote or shoulder bag... and something quite feminine =) (no, I don't want a tacky pastel pink one)


The laptop I have is an Acer Aspire Gemstone 7720GI need a stylish reasonably priced case/bag for my widescreen laptop?
Unless you pay a lot, I doubt you'll get a decent bag for a 17'; laptop. Cheapest i've seen is 拢50 so far, and they're not even very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment