Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ladies have u used a pillow case or garbage bags for laundry for the laundromat before can u tell me thanks?

I haven't. I use a basket, but I've seen plenty of people walk in with their laundry in a pillow case.Ladies have u used a pillow case or garbage bags for laundry for the laundromat before can u tell me thanks?
when i used a laundry mat i would carry in the laundry in the baskets and then since i had a truck i would bag the baskets for the drive home.Ladies have u used a pillow case or garbage bags for laundry for the laundromat before can u tell me thanks?
Yes I use pillow cases all the time. it's easy b/c I just throw everything in the wash. I've had people steal my baskets and laundry bags before. I've also used sheets too; a lot easier to carry then a laundry bag.
yes i have and i am using one now i am remodeling my house
Have used pillow cases in past. But find the $1 laundry bags from $ Stores are better. They are cheaper than pillow cases to replace, easier to handle, and get washed with laundry, so they are not likely to be stolen during laundry cycle.





Don't like plastic bags because they retain the dirty laundry smells.
I always use trash bags, I get the ones with the handles and its easier. After the clothes are dried, I just flip the bags inside out.
that is funny ha ha ha. i have use garbage bags and i have seen people using the garbage bags.
I use a laundry basket. I have used a big black trash bag when I didn't have a laundry basket. I also use a messh laundry bag. I have seen some people use there pillow cases and I thought that was a real neat idea.
People use whatever they have available, ie. laundry baskets, pillow cases, laundry bags, garbage bags. It really doesn't matter and frankly I don't care what people think !!


To each their own.
are you drying cannabis in the dryers
sure have, i have used pillow cases and garbage bags when i did not have enough laundry baskets. it did the trick!
Mostly have used those big black 32 or 45 gallon plastic lawn and garbage bags to take my clothes to laundromat and back. Also pack at least one of them in my suitcase along with a large paper grocery bag when I go on vacation. I use that to put my dirty clothes in -- or carry folded clean clothes bacvk to the hotel room.





Years ago when lived in an apt., weekly, I bagged up all my dirty clothes %26amp; sheets in a pillowcase to carry to the laundromat.
yep used them both and have even tied my laundry up in a sheet...LOL...so there ya go...as long as it get s there and back again...Good Luck
Well, I must admit I have used a pillow case and I have used mostly a trash bag for carrying my laundry to the laundromat before, but we are talking some years ago, Norman, I have my own washing machine and dryer now, so I don't use those types of carryalls now
I have used a pillow case before. People have stared at me l like im crazy.. but who really cares? I don't care what other people think
I almost always use trash bags. I take extra so when the laundry is done, I can put the clean clothes in a clean bag. I use the old bag to double bag everything in case the clean bag were to tear. After I unload all the clothes I store the bags for trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment