Friday, January 22, 2010

Australians have been told to have an emergency bag packed in case of a terrorist attack....?

Do you think that they are spreading fear in the people ......... at the end of the day what is a little bag with a radio, protein bars, and batteries going to do to save us...........Australians have been told to have an emergency bag packed in case of a terrorist attack....?
I think the main target in the future will be Australia. And they could be betrayed by America and the ancillary state.





A bumbag is not even going to help them.Australians have been told to have an emergency bag packed in case of a terrorist attack....?
I agree with ausblue and mark s...i live in australia and haven't heard anything like that.
That is rot!!!!! I have not heard any of that stuff %26amp; it would be on every channel if that was said %26amp; you are right it would not help but that's for a storm %26amp; if you lose power etc








well sorry to you if you heard it but they must be a rotten paper %26amp; radio station to say such stupid rubbish but still lies because no major source have said it if its a foreign paper etc then there you go
Don't worry, I don't think Australia is a target. The main targets are US and UK as they have caused the most damage in the middle east.
I live in Australia and follow the news carefully daily. I have not heard or read anything remotely close to what the questioner is suggesting. If it is true, then its purely to instill fear as mentioned, nothing more.





I think Australia is the safest and luckiest country to live in. I may be naive, but I doubt it.





(Sorry Perseus, you're full of it.


Everybody has their opinion and I grant you that, but only that)
Would love to know your souce - I live in Australia and have never heard such rubbish. America is so much more a target than here so we are not that fearful at all. However to answer your question - Yes ';they'; are spreading fear but none more than the America Media.
...sometimes its easier to pray for death than fight thru it.

No comments:

Post a Comment