Sunday, January 24, 2010

Im a figure sk8r n im going to lake placid 4 tranning shuld i take my zuca bag or a suit-case 4 my skates?

so im going to lake placid to skate with pros and i am packing and my mom says i shouldn't bring my zuca bag but me n my dad think i should. and i want to bring it because you never know if i need it or not and if ur a figure skater u kno y but witch is better to b on a plane.


my mom says the suitcase b/c its lighter n the zuca bag is heavyer n i said if i put all my skating stuff in the suitcase it will b just as heavy.





witch should i bring?Im a figure sk8r n im going to lake placid 4 tranning shuld i take my zuca bag or a suit-case 4 my skates?
They won't let your skates on the plane!





They dont allow sharp objects :( Me and my team travel alot and we have to pack them in carry on. For this I would use a suitcase, I would put your skates in, maybe some padding, and FRAGILE stickers. You can take your Zuca as a carry on, and when you get there you can switch bags so it's easier for you to carry your skating bag around.





Have fun and good luck!





Answer mine pretty please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Im a figure sk8r n im going to lake placid 4 tranning shuld i take my zuca bag or a suit-case 4 my skates?
I would probably bring your ZUCA bag as that would be ideal for going to lake placid but I would check with the airoplane guidelines if it would be allowed.If it is then definitely the Zuca bag if not I guess your gonna have to take the suitcase.


Hope this helps and have fun at lake placid!
Are you staying long, do you always use a Zuca. A suitcase would be lighter, but going to the rink would be easier with a zuca.


A suitcase would be easier to carry on the plane. Is it possible to bring both?


I would go with the Zuca (only cause the skates could stay upright and not squished)
bring your zuca bag! it's safer because it has the zippers that lock and it's smaller, keeps your things sorted, and you won't have to change bags to leave!


thats what i think.


oh by the way... lake placid!!!! nicee :) I'm jealous lol


well good luck
first of all im going to say that you are extremely lucky. you should not take your zuca bag so your mom is right. zuca bags are bulky and hard so on something like a car trip they would take up too muck room.


have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment