Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm taking my laptop onto a plane with me in a case, can i also put the charger cable in that bag?

okay maybe this is a retarded question but airports and security are weird these days so i'm wondering if i'm allowed to have the long cable charger thing on the plane with me.. idk maybe they consider this a weapon cos like you could strangle someone with it? ahah i don't know i just don't wanna deal with taking the charger out and putting it in my baggage etc if it turns out it's prohibited.. ?I'm taking my laptop onto a plane with me in a case, can i also put the charger cable in that bag?
This made me laugh, because it is so true that really anything can be made into a weapon. Yes, it is ok to bring it. You're in luck if your seat has an outlet, usually first and business class, so make sure it is fully charged and you can even recharge during a layover if you have one.I'm taking my laptop onto a plane with me in a case, can i also put the charger cable in that bag?
yes you can. you have to take your computer out of the case and put it in a bin by itself , but you can leave the cable in the case and put that in a different bin with your jacket...ect.
You can bring your charger with you - going through security - you will need to remove your lap top from the bag
No problem, put it in your carry-on case and send to thur security...








Good Luck,
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment