Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Case/bag for my new DSLR?

I just got a Nikon D40 and am in search/need of a case or bag for it.





I would like something that just fits the camera, and will protect it.





Also, if possible, I kinda want one that looks cool too.





Thanks, please be specific I'm a noob with cameras and stuff!Case/bag for my new DSLR?
Look at Lowepro for cases. They make the best, and have an absurdly wide variety, from small camera-only holsters to backpacks and hard cases made for complete systems or large format cameras.





Since you got a real DSLR, you might not think about it now, but later you'll be expanding your system (getting more lenses and stuff), and you'll probably want it when you're walking around, so I would recommend one of the Fastpack series. They have an adjustable compartment just for your camera that's easy to get to as well as a general compartment for whatever else you want to carry: really useful when you don't want to carry two bags.





If you don't want a backpack and think that you'll just be carrying only your camera, a smaller holster-style bag should do perfectly.Case/bag for my new DSLR?
Check RitzCamera.com





The Rat

No comments:

Post a Comment